Beans Flour For Moi-Moi(1KG)
Grainfield Beans Flour is super fresh, no addictive, economically perfect, dirt free, nutritious, hygienically processed, tastefully packaged, and ready for immediate use.
To reach out to us Click here
How to Prepare Moi-Moi – Recipe
3 Cups of Beans flour
¼ Derica of fresh tomatoes
2 Scotch bonnet pepper
½ Cup of crayfish
2 Medium-size onions
1 Seasoning cube
2 Small pieces of ginger, garlic and tumeric
1 Cup corned beef
3 TBSP Vegetable oil
41/2 Cups of water
½ TSP Salt to taste
- Prepare aluminium foil envelops, set aside ground tomatoes, onions, scotch bonnet pepper, crayfish, ginger, garlic, tumeric all together in a blender.
- In a clean bowl, mix Grainfield Beans flour witth some warm water, add ground mixture, corned beef, seasoning cubes, and salt to taste. Mix well to eliminate lumps, add vegetable oil and stir well and add a little salt if need be.
- Fill up the cooking containers but not to the brim to avoid spillage.
- Place a pot over high beat with a little water, place a steamer rack in the pot, bring it to the boil and gently low your bowls of moi moi.
- Cover and cook for about 45 – 50 mins., top up water from time to time till it’s well cooked.
- When a skewer is inserted into the middle and it comes out dry without moi moi sticking on it, then your moi moi is ready.
Serve with Jollof rice or with any preference of yours.
Always visit here; www.grainfieldfoods.com for your hygienic fresh food stuffs