Grainfield Foods Beans are fresh, no preservative, SPECIALLY PROCESSED and ICONICALLY PACKAGED. It is hygienically and carefully handpicked, as such stone-free, chaff free, super clean and ready for immediate use.
Their nutritional and health benefits are enormous; they help in the prevention and cure of diabetes. Their consumption reduces the risk of developing some types of diabetes. Their consumption is beneficial to children. They are rich in trace minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, and copper which are great for the heart and other metabolic functions. They are the richest and most affordable source of vegetable protein, They are just really great and healthy food, and are CHEAP.
To reach out to us Click here
WHITE BEANS PORRIDGE RECIPE
4 Cups Beans (White beans)
2 Cups Chopped onions
4 TBSP Crayfish (ground)
175ML Palm oil (1 1/2 cups)
½ TSP Crushed ginger
½ TSP Crushed garlic
1 Seasoning cube
2 TSP Ground Red Pepper
700g Water (6 cups)
½ TSP Salt to taste
- Wash your Grainfield handpicked beans and put in a clean pot, add 2 cups of water and bring to boil on a medium heat.
- Once it boils, sieve out the water, then add another 3 1/2 cups of water and bring to boil, add onions, garlic and ginger then cook for for about 40 – 50 minutes up water from time to time, cook till it becomes golden brown.
- Set another pot on heat, add palm oil and allow to heat for about 2-3mins, add 1 cup chopped onions and allow to fry for 1 – 2mins.
- Add ground pepper, crayfish, seasoning cubes and salt to taste.
- Mix in the sauce with the beans, allow to simmer for 4 – 5mins until the porridge bubbles to the surface and serve with fried plantain or any other preference
Always visit here; www.grainfieldfoods.com for your hygienic fresh foodstuffs.
There are no reviews yet.