It is fresh, organic, highly nutritious, dirt free, hygienically processed, tastefully packaged, economically good and ready for immediate use.
We specialize in the field of fresh meat, and frozen meat as well. We sell our products at the best market prices with the assurance of giving all customers 100%
To reach out to us Click here
Nkwobi is a Nigerian delicacy which is spicily prepared, making it so delicious. It is commonly seen as an eat out meal because it is popularly prepared and eaten in Nigerian drinking beer parlors. This meal may seem complicated but in reality is easy to make with simple ingredients.
The cooking of the major item; cow leg seem to be the only process of preparing this meal which takes long time but this can easily be sorted out using pressure cooker.
AUTHUR; GRAINFIELD FOODS
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr.
Total Time: 1 hr. 10 mins
Course: Side Dish
- Finely chop the pepper, onion, slice the Utazi leave and ground Ehuru seed.
- Cook the cow leg till it gets tender (pressure cooker can be used to reduce the length time.)
- The palm oil should be heated slightly and add pepper, ground Ehuru seed, seasoning cubes, and Cray fish. Stir and turn off the heat
- Dissolve the potash (Akanwu) in some of the meat stock and add to the pot
- Now the colour will turn to a creamy yellow
- Add cooked Cow leg into the pot and stir
- Add sliced onions and Ugba.
- Garnish with the Utazi
Serve it up
Always visit here; www.grainfieldfoods.com for your hygienic fresh food stuffs