It is Fresh, not addictive and dirt free. It is hygienically processed and packed in a majestic way. It is affordable and economically convenient. The Ogbono tastes fresh and lovely.
To reach out to us Click here
OGBONO SOUP RECIPE
2KG Assorted meat
300G Ground Ogbono (Wild mango seed)
1 Bighead stockfish
2 Medium-size dry fish
4 TBSP Crayfish (ground)
250 ML Palm oil (2 cups)
11/2 TSP Red chilli flakes
1 Bunch of fluted pumpkin
½ Cup onions ( Chopped)
2 Seasoning cubes
½ TSP Okpei (ground)
½ TSP salt to taste
- Put cleaned Cow leg in the pot, add 300g of water and bring to boil for about 1hr. 30mins to soften it up.
- Add other meat, stock and dried fish, inclusive with salt, pepper and seasoning cubes, cook for extra 30mins. Till it becomes tender.
- Add palm oil in a different pot and melt ground Ogbono seeds on very low heat, mix thoroughly till the Ogbono seeds are completely coated.
- Add meat stock gradually and stir until it becomes thicken and viscous in nature, do this till you achieve desired consistency.
- Add crayfish and okpei and bring to boil and set on low heat, cook for about 5-7 mins. Stirring intermittently to avoid burning.
- Add chopped pumpkin and uziza leaves and allow to simmer on low heat for 3mins.
- Serve with Pounded yam or any swallow of your choice.
Always visit here; www.grainfieldfoods.com for your hygienic fresh foodstuffs.
AUTHUR; GRAINFIELD FOODS
- African soups
- Cuisine – Nigerian Cuisine
- Time 30 Mins
- Cook time 2hrs/0mins
- Total time 2hrs 40mins
- Servings 7 People