WHITE BEANS PORRIDGE RECIPE
4 Cups Beans (White beans)
2 Cups Chopped onions
4 TBSP Crayfish (ground)
175ML Palm oil (1 1/2 cups)
½ TSP Crushed ginger
½ TSP Crushed garlic
1 Seasoning cube
2 TSP Ground Red Pepper
700g Water (6 cups)
½ TSP Salt to taste
- Wash your Grainfield handpicked beans and put in a clean pot, add 2 cups of water and bring to boil on a medium heat.
- Once it boils, sieve out the water, then add another 3 1/2 cups of water and bring to boil, add onions, garlic and ginger then cook for for about 40 – 50 minutes up water from time to time, cook till it becomes golden brown.
- Set another pot on heat, add palm oil and allow to heat for about 2-3mins, add 1 cup chopped onions and allow to fry for 1 – 2mins.
- Add ground pepper, crayfish, seasoning cubes and salt to taste.
- Mix in the sauce with the beans, allow to simmer for 4 – 5mins until the porridge bubbles to the surface and serve with fried plantain or any other preference
Always visit here; www.grainfieldfoods.com for your hygienic fresh food stuffs.